Impact-Resistant Designed to survive 6.6 foot (2-meter) drops on to concrete, Survivor Power Bank is tested to MIL-STD 810-G standards for drop testing. The rechargeable battery cells inside are surrounded by shatterproof polycarbonate and textured, abrasion-resistant silicone for extra grip.
Weatherproof Designed for an IP55 rating against dust and water, the battery s charge and power ports, and a built-in emergency flashlight is protected by a self-sealing flap.
Powerful Survivor Power Bank delivers 10,050 mAh of charging capacity, designed to deliver up to 4 full recharges for iPhone or Samsung or fully recharge your iPad or Tab. With LED fuel gauge indicates when the battery pack is fully charged and a bright built-in white LED provides an emergency/backup flashlight when you need it.
- Griffin Technology
- Provides up to three full recharges for iPhone 8 Plus, one full charge for iPad 9.7
- Great for camping or business travel
- LED fuel gauge
- Rated 6.6ft (2m) drop protection
- Built-in LED emergency flashlight
- Capacity: 10,050 mAh
- Weight: 8.4 oz (238 g)
- Standard USB power outlet to device: 10 W (5 volts @ 2.1 amps)
- In the Box: Micro-USB charging cable, user manual